The General Data Protection Regulation, known as GDPR, was created to protect people specifically regarding their personal data. This regulation meshes the privacy laws of the various countries of Europe and is focused on the movement of data outside the EU. General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 supersedes the 1995 Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), and aims to change how organizations handle data privacy issues. We at R1investing stand committed to upholding all the regulations related to EU data protection and GDPR.
As a part of GDPR, all EU citizens have a variety of personal data rights. These include:
- Right of access
- Right to data portability
- Right to restrict or object to processing
- Right of erasure
- Right to rectification
Under the provisions of GDPR, all R1investing customer are entitled to certain information. For Example, you, as a client, have the right:
- To access personal data
- To know that your data is undergoing processing
- To know why it is being processed
- To discover which categories of data are being processed
- To learn who will receive the data
- To know how long the data will be stored and the criteria used to determine the period
- To offer complaints with appropriate authorities
- To know if automated decision-making tools are used
- To know if your personal data is transferred to any third party and to be informed of any safeguards used while transferring the data
You can request information regarding your data below. For details about what types of information is being
Alternatively, if you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at DPO@royalforex.com
We are at your disposal for any matter or further clarifications.
Designed for Convenience and Quick action
Also known as the “right to be forgotten”, article 17 of the GDPR states that all clients can have their personal details erased. Since we are obligated by regulation to keep our client information records, we can’t erase your data, but it will be kept in a secured and isolated environment for regulation purposes only.
Right to Data Portability
Clients are able to obtain and use their personal data. This means that clients can reuse their details, for example copy and transfer the information from one secure environment to another. Further details including limitations and specifics can be accessed via our various policies.
Right to Rectification
All individuals have the right under GDPR to fix or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
depending upon the purpose.
Right to Restrict or Object Processing
Individuals may object to or restrict the processing of personal data, though this is not guaranteed by GDPR as an absolute right. Conditions apply.